Treats Acne, Melasma, Aging Skin and Acne Scarring
The VI Peel represents the next generation in chemical peels. Each treatment is virtually pain free with results in as little as seven days. Unique from other peels, the VI Peel nurtures the skin with vitamins and minerals during the exfoliation process. The Original VI Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types.
This peel will help to brighten tone, smooth texture, tighten your skin and provide anti-aging benefits. Specifically formulated to rejuvenate and help prevent future damage to the skin. A great first-time peel for all age groups who want fresh, healthy, radiant skin.
The VI Peel Portfolio provides dramatic results with no skin preparation and minimal downtime. The VI Peel also provides you with a take home kit of essential products for your treatment’s success, enduring optimal and lasting results.
Why VI Peel? Anti-Aging – Rejuvenating – Reparative
- Reduces pigmentation and the appearance of age spots and smooths away rough skin texture
- Brightens and renews even the most stubborn areas of discoloration caused by melasma or sun damage
- The unique formulation is suitable for a variety of skin types; no longer limiting patients of Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, or African descent.
- The treatment is virtually painless with numbing quickly occurring after the first pass of the peel on the skin.
- Any minor side effects that do arise are easily treated.
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) is rare; be extra diligent in following post procedure instructions.
- Irritation or sensitivity can easily be treated with 1% or 2.5% hydrocortisone or Aquaphor.
- Rashes and/or redness can be treated with 1% hydrocortisone.
- Unlike many other peels, preparation products are not required.
- Fast and rewarding results in as little as 7 days and minimal peeling time of usually 2-3 days.
- A Post Treatment Kit is provided for each patient that includes the patient instructions, the VI Derm SPF 50+, VI Derm Cleanser and Post Peel Protectant to ensure patient comfort during the peeling process.
Who is a candidate for a VI Peel?
- Patients interested in achieving and maintaining healthier, more youthful looking skin.
- Patients looking for anti-aging benefits including tone, texture, clarity, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Patients with hyperpigmentation (including melasma) and sun damage. Hyperpigmentation is a condition in which patches of skin become darker that the surrounding skin. Although it is usually harmless, it can be difficult to effectively treat. VI Peel Precision Plus can help restore the skin to its natural tone. The Precision Plus is a powerful dual-booster and towelette system designed specifically to treat stubborn pigmentation.
- Acne patients, including patients as young as 12-13 years old, with consent of a guardian.
- Patients with acne scarring.
VI Peel Portfolio
There are six uniquely formulated VI Peel treatments; VI Peel, VI Peel Advanced, VI Peel Precision Plus, VI Peel Purify and VI Peel Purify Precision Plus, designed to lift pigment, remove sun damage, alleviate acne and scarring, and fight fine lines and wrinkles. All our painless medium-depth VI Peels are safe for all skin types and tones.
The VI Peel treatments are easy to apply, require no skin pre-conditioning and deliver results in as little as 7 days. These peels are also multi-taskers, nurturing skin with vitamins and minerals while doing through the exfoliation process. Come in for a complimentary skin analysis to see which one of these superior peels is right for you!